had a great start in the day when i received an invitation for lunch =) *so happy*. yah, then went to walk walk around and help sam settle his stuff at raffles. then comes the exciting part. collected the flowers i ordered and ran to cold storage to get strawberries for her. sneaked pass the guards and went to her office and deliver them. my plan was kinda ruined as the sound of the lift gave me away -.-" but i was glad that she liked wat i prepared. i m contented =X. for a very long time i have not seen such an expression. i love that feeling of seeing my loved one smile with joy. then went sam's house to chill with arick. had a small warm-up for cny gambling session. i lost 1 buck -.-zzz. we played singapore blackjack, big 2 and the 4 cards thingy which i dunno how to spell. then met with sotong to send that turtle back to camp. tong and arick decided to grab something to eat. they wanted to go geylang for supper when we r back at jurong from ngee soon camp. then on our way to geylang they wanna go bukit timah -.-zzz. had prata for supper. i had CHEESE and MUSHROOM prata plus a cup of teh cino. fulfilling! *dun box me (-o^^)--o*. had some casual chats while eating and headed home after that. hope to see A later if she is free. *hint hint*
Trying to be
To be so strong
I look into your eyes
And say hello
So hopelessly
I wait for your reply
When suddenly you grab me close
And press your lips to mine
You read my mind
Every memory
Every embrace
Every time my lips touch your face
It's nothing like loving you
It's nothing like loving you
It's nothing like loving you
Every single touch
Every on my mind
Cross my heart
Don't know why
It's nothing like loving you
It's nothing like loving you
Loving you
And hopin I'll be
That I'll be strong
I looked into your eyes
And say goodbye
And as I step away
The pains too much
And I turn my face to see your open arms
And I run to you, to you
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment