Wednesday, March 28, 2007

early morning!

hmm, woke up around 6am today. coz A is going work alone, coz her sis needa reach office earlier. so here i come to save the day! went to accompany her to work. then went for my driving lesson. then went to help tong at his shop coz his shop is undergoing some renovation. needa shift the inventory here and there. then evening picked A up from her workplace and had dinner at her place with various takeaways. her sis then suggest we have a round of MJ. rawr!! i won a bit loh. but win de mostly come from A. so like nv win like that. ultimately i enjoyed the nite. then accompany A to chat till 1am. oh yah btw, i read a book this afternoon. its a chinese book "ba hua shuo jing xin wo li" by a famous taiwanese writer + speaker. its about interpersonal communcation. how to make other ppl feel better thru lil words or conversation we make daily. another words is simple things like rephrasing daily conversation can really make a difference. then chatted with A for some seriously serious stuff. hahaha. i think i got the msg thru. so i m happy =).

Mcfly - All About You

It's all about you
(It's about you)
It's all about you, baby
(It's all about you)
It's all about you
(It's about you)
It's all about you

Yesterday, you asked me something I thought you knew.
So I told you with a smile 'It's all about you'
Then you whispered in my ear and you told me to,
Say 'If you make my life worthwhile, it's all about you'

And I would answer all you're wishes, if you asked me to.
But if you deny me one of your kisses, don't know what I'd do.
So hold me close and say three words, like you used to do.
Dancing on the kitchen tiles, it's all about you.
Yeah...

And I would answer all you're wishes, if you asked me to.
But if you deny me one of your kisses, don't know what I'd do.
So hold me close and say three words, like you used to do.
Dancing on the kitchen tiles,
Yes you make my life worthwhile,
So I told you with a smile...
It's all about you.

It's all about you
(It's about you)
It's all about you, baby
( It's all about you)
It's all about you
(It's about you)
It's all about you

No comments:

 
五月天